Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's ok to be Selfish Part 1

"The results of your blood work do show the issues that you are having with the disease."

So how do I fix it?

"This medication will help regulate your blood sugar, which will also allow help you lose weight."

This medication makes me sick.

"You need something. You need to lose weight. You need to regulate your sugar. You need to lower your blood pressure and your cholesterol."

I am pretty much heading for a heart attack if I don't do something now.


But what can I do?


I sucked it up and started taking the medication that makes me sick. Luckily my body is not reacting to it as bad as the last time.

What about working out?


Cardio I do well. Strength training? I have no clue where to begin.


I'm registered for the race this summer, but do I really know what to do? CAN I even run it in the first place?


What I'm doing is not working. I'm too focused on work right now. I'm too tired when I get home, I don't feel like doing ANYTHING.

What is missing?

If a few hundred dollars could save my life... Is it worth it?

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment