Sunday, August 8, 2010

Goals

I plan to update my short term goals weekly. Some might seem silly, but they are meant to help me out by living healthy and break out of my comfort zone. This weeks goals include:

1.) Eat breakfast everyday (I'm not a breakfast person. Never have been. I'm just not hungry first thing in the morning.)

2.) Join the BodyJam class at the gym. (It sounds fun!)


3.) Start writing down what I've been eating during the day. (I heard it was a good idea)

Small goals that can make a big difference. :)


Over the next year I have a couple of long term goals I would like to reach before reaching the big 30. These goals include:

Running a 5k this fall

Hike part of the Appalachian Trial

Go bikini shopping

Running the Boilermaker the week before my birthday!

Alrighty... tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment