Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In

It's been a full week since I started my new years resolution and the results have been promising.  :)

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSE:  4 pounds


The program I am using has me set to lose 2 pounds a week, so you can see how I was pleasantly surprised to see I lost 4 pounds instead.

According to my calorie count, I was 1419 calories under my allotted calories for the week.  Over half of those  negative calories came from working out, the others from choosing low calorie foods such as more veggies and cutting out processed sugar.

Considering two nights ago I sneaked a peak before going to bed and saw that I had "gained" two pounds, this morning I smiled and fist bumped a few times.  I now there is still a loooooooong way to go, but I'm the girl who hired a personal trainer for three months and only lost 5 pounds.

I'll take my four pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment